.

.

Sunday 16 February 2014

OK..so first things first. I moved from central Auckland almost 2 years ago. I left my job in a split-second choice and got out. That type of move is based on the knowledge that nothing changes in our lives by sitting behind a desk or by looking out a window and wishing for something different. We create change on principle and then we cope with the change. In essence we have to plan as much as is necessary but at some point we have to make the 'jump'. So I left in January 2012 and then moved temporarily to North of Auckland and stayed with friends for a few months whilst I looked around. A bit of a culture shock at first but after some searching found a place that had some character - which I need. So the house in it's raw state...











No comments:

Post a Comment