.

.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

First room to be renovated

Just before Christmas I had guests coming for a few days.  I really couldn't put one specific lady into the main spare bedroom - just wasn't fair..have a look:



The walls were a chocolate brown and the curtains..umm..not sure how to describe those..





I think it's more the previous owners having different priorities and seeing no value in spending money when their true passion is self-sufficiency from the land




Am I being too kind? It's certainly a distinct colour..







So I had planned to re-decorate the room at some stage - I have 8 to do, well 10 if I include the laundry and basement bedroom - so used her visit as an incentive. Once I had started it was easier to keep going.






Very pleased with the results; not quite finished yet but the extra details can wait..










Now I'm encouraged to tackle the next spare bedroom...the laundry comes next..phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment