.

.

Monday 25 August 2014

Spring is not so far away

It's been quite a while since I sat down and worked on this diary of mine. It's been my first Winter here even though I moved in at the start of last year's Winter. So I suppose I mean it's been my first true time of watching the endless sheets of rain. We've had a mild time with far higher rainfall and my pick is that we're headed for another long Summer. With this in mind I'm going to prepare as much as I can before the heat kicks in. The vegetable garden as ever needs the4 bulk of attention and I started clearing the weeds about a week ago. This morning I had a pile of drainage stones delivered - 2 tonnes - although the pile seems minor to be honest. We're having a few days of spring-like weather although technically spring is still a few weeks away. Seeing butterflies and bees however suggests that Nature has her own timing.

I'll be posting pictured from today and will start updating my progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment